|Version 24 (modified by 7 years ago) ( diff ),|
Fl-AIR - Framework libre AIR
Fl-AIR is a framework written in C++ that aims at helping the development of applications for robots, and more specially for UAVs. It is licensed under Cecill-C license.
WARNING: version 0.0.1 has a bug with HdsX8. Please use version 0.0.2 or latest.
- 3 november 2016: version 0.0.2 is available, see updating repositories
- How Fl-AIR works
- getting started:
- Setup your computer
- Install toolchains
- Subversion repositories
- Compile libraries, demos and tools
- Demos: provided demos are good starting points if you want to write your own application
- Skeletons: skeletons are also good starting points to write applications, as they are very minimalistic
- Additional software for Heudiasyc users
- Fl-AIR documentation
- Coding Style