|Version 36 (modified by 4 years ago) ( diff ),|
Fl-AIR - Framework libre AIR
Fl-AIR is a framework written in C++ that aims at helping the development of applications for robots, and more specially for UAVs. It is licensed under Cecill-C license.
WARNING: version 0.2.0 has a bug with vrpn delta time calculation. It will affect estimated velocities. Use a fixed time step for vrpn filters (ask to Guillaume) or use a newer version.
WARNING: version 0.1.2 has a bug with ardrone2 magnetometers. AHRS estimation is not good. Set km[i]=0 in imu tab of ground station to disable magnetometers. Ask to Guillaume if necessary.
WARNING: version 0.1.0 has a bug with VRPN rotation. Please use version 0.1.1 or latest.
WARNING: version 0.0.1 has a bug with HdsX8. Version 0.0.1 has also a problem with ubuntu 16.4 (cmake). Please use version 0.0.2 or latest.
- 5 december 2018: version 0.2.1 is available, see updating repositories.
- 13 september 2018: version 0.2.0 is available, see updating repositories. NOTE : you need to reinstall toolchains for this versions. UAVs also need a software upgrade; ask to Guillaume.
- 09 january 2018: version 0.1.2 is available, see updating repositories.
- 04 july 2017: version 0.1.1 is available, see updating repositories. NOTE : if you are using trunk of flair-hds, please use the new tag. Ask help to Guillaume if necessary.
- 31 may 2017: version 0.1.0 is available, see updating repositories.
- 3 november 2016: version 0.0.2 is available, see updating repositories
- How Fl-AIR works
- getting started:
- Setup your computer
- Setup your UAV/dev board
- Install toolchains
- Subversion repositories
- Build system
- Demos: provided demos are good starting points if you want to write your own application
- Skeletons: skeletons are also good starting points to write applications, as they are very minimalistic
- Additional software for Heudiasyc users
- Fl-AIR documentation
- Coding Style